EXPO 2020 and COVID-19
Update 16 March
- As of 9.00am this morning the entry process for Expo on nominate was closed.
- Entries will re open on the nominate site on Friday 1st May.
- The Expo Committee and Head Stewards are well prepared for the 2020 event with sponsors, rugs, judges and insurance ll in place for the event to go ahead.
- Those riders who have already entered will have their entries put on hold and should the event be cancelled they will receive a full refund.
- Schools are encouraged to continue to register their Team Manager Registrations so we have an idea of numbers approaching 1st May.
- The 2020 Risk Assessment will be on this site on Tuesday 17th March.
- The Expo Committee is not considering postponing the Event. It will either go ahead or be cancelled.
- Please keep checking this site for further updates