Head Steward: Graeme Enks
All tasks will be timetabled for SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Every rider who completes all five phases will be awarded a commemorative medal. Placings to 5th in both junior and senior; boys and girls
separate. Rugs for winners in each division including junior and senior.
- The event will be split into boys and girls (the only event at Expo split this way)
This year there will be a junior and senior division for girls and boys:
Junior division 12, 13 & 14 years
Senior division 15, 16, 17 & over
- The five tasks must all be completed and competitors will be ranked in each task to gain an overall winner
If a competitor is eliminated in any phase they will no longer take part in the competition • Team Managers, Competitors and their
Parent/Guardian must sign off that the competitor is competent at each task
- Riders in the showjumping (80cm) must have grading cards or a letter from an instructor that they are competent at this level
- Riders must use the same horse in both equestrian events. No substituting a horse under any circumstances
- Riders to wear back number during all phases
- School athletics/sport uniform to be worn where appropriate
- All tasks will be timetabled for Saturday and Sunday. Presentation Monday night
Not necessarily in order:
- Cross Country run around the EvA80 course including obstacles (approx 2.4km) on Saturday.
- 80cm Top Score showjump on Sunday.
- Javelin throwing.
Mountain Bike Ride (competitors provide their own bike). This will be individually timed on the back half of the cross country course.
Riders can share a bike.